P90X buddy - I'm starting today!

Options
I would love to have someone to share this journey with, and keep me accountable. I'm starting it tonight. I've tried it in the past and quit, but this time, I'm dedicated to keep at it.

I'd love to have someone to message on a day-to-day basis to keep ourselves accountable!

Message me if you are in!

L.

Replies

• mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I started it on Monday!
  • Mariaa46
    Mariaa46 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good luck achieving your goals!! Feel free to add me!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 11 of my 3rd time. Feel free to friend me. I can keep you motivated!
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting week 2 (but I'm doing 5 P90X workouts per calender week so I can keep doing my other activities as well)
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 phase 1 of the P90X lean feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • kimmybefit66
    kimmybefit66 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i'm happy to chat daily :happy: just add me as a friend xx
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X Lean Version right now. Trying anyway. I have big problems with the Yoga. I hate it! But I love all the other exercise routines. Add me too!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    YAY! Thanks for all the support! I cannot wait to tackle Day 1 tonight (for about the 5th time...but this time it will stick, I PROMISE!)
  • neesono
    neesono Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 of week one Phase 1. I'm also keeping a blog here on MFP with all of my daily stats if that helps. Feel free to friend me. Good luck!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    You know I'm always here for you! I'm in the middle of P90X right now.
    Risa
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Im finishing up week 1 right now (after doing a soft start 3 weeks ago). Friend me anytime!
  • ccaruso219
    Options
    Good Luck and have fun....Can't wait until I am cleared by the doctor to restart it.....
  • ElizabethJ17
    ElizabethJ17 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Im waiting for mine to be delivered and then Im starting for my first time. Im super excited! Anyone can add me if they want. Excited to see what happens in 90 days!
  • lakins314
    Options
    I am also just starting back. It would be nice to have someone to share this with
  • lakins314
    Options
    I am also just starting back. It would be nice to have someone to share this with
  • Liliasmama
    Options
    I'm on week 2 Day 5! Good luck and you can do this!
  • asdawkins
    asdawkins Posts: 23
    Options
    I am on week 3 day 5. So far I love it...maybe a little obsessed with it:)
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    We have a great beginners thread if anyone is interested. Im hoping we can all help support eachother!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/198774-any-p90x-beginners-out-there-join-me?page=1#posts-2652266
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my first round of P90X lean on 3/28. I'd love to have some support friends. Add me, anyone!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Are there any P90X entries in the excercise database?