Where to begin? The weight just has to come off

Options
Hello!.
I guess we are all in the same boat. Weight loss is our aim...
I really would like to loose my baby weight. My biggest struggle is my love of carbs. When I eat I want to feel satisfied when otherwise i'm moody, and I don't like the feeling of an empty tummy. Lets hope I can re-adjust my diet!!

Replies

• SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    We both share the same things....losing the baby weight and love the carbs. I had to scale back on the carbs but also be committed to losing the weight by excercising. I just keep reminding myself it takes time and it will eventually pay off in the end! Good luck on your journey! :)
  • teawithtennyson
    Options
    I think you hit on the key...not to let that tummy lay empty - no need for growling tummies in weight loss land!! The hard part, at first, is finding things you enjoy eating (or learning to enjoy what you are choosing to eat - it really DOES happen!) that are not loaded with empty calories. I started with fruit - -making sure to get some everyDAY for breakfast...and yes, fruit is a carb, but it will NOT hurt you - it helps curb the cravings for other carbs. Wishing you well on your journey to feeling healthy!