WAY under goals today. Healthy options?

Options
Here is what I still need to hit today....

1,364 124 7 190 28 1,013
Calories Carbs Fat Protein Fiber Sodium

I have no idea how to get close to some of those numbers without eating a few Big Macs.

Any healthy "emergency" food I can tuck into tonight? Oh yeah...it's 8:30pm

I'm doing P90X daily so I know I need to get that protein. I've got the Yoga program tomorrow so I don't think I need to load up on carbs tonight. But I'm worried about those 190g of protein I'm missing. Especially after doing shoulders and arms today. :-/

Any help is most appreciated!

Replies

• neesono
    neesono Posts: 61
    Options
    I was thinking some whey might help but I don't have access to any at the moment. I'd rather do something healthy but it seems Micky D's it is.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I keep skinless, boneless chicken breast tenderloins in the freezer for the days I run short on protein
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    almonds, they are very calorically dense but offer great nutrition.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Fruit juice mixed with flavorless protein powder, peanut butter on toast, dried fruit & nuts, serving of pasta...

It's a piece of cake (metaphorically that is ;)
  • lilliemelissa
    lilliemelissa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    peanut butter! its my go to, i eat it from a spoon even...and EAS carbvantage protein shakes, chocolate is my fave.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Try eating some skinless chicken, tuna, salmon or herring to get your protein.
  • ssawchenko
    Options
    I personally love peanut butter.

I read somewhere that a peanut butter and chocolate milk shake is not only over the top tasty, but is PACKED full of protein (and the peanut butter cranks up the cals too).