Intro- THE one workout song?

Options
13»

Replies

• stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I'm currently loving F***in Perfect by Pink, Don't Stop Believing by Journey/Glee ....these are my motivating songs. Also Miami to Ibiza...especially for spinning!
  • lilliemelissa
    lilliemelissa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    here's just a couple of mine: creed- overcome, breaking benjamin- i will not bow, usher- more, rihanna- disturbia.
    and i'm new, hope you don't mind me responding :blushing:
  • Cymberli
    Cymberli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anything from Pink - raise your glass, so what, like a pill, dont leave me etc. Good Luck. I love music, its what motivated me. That is why i couldnt have a trainer....i would kindly have to ask him to stop talking while I turn my ipod on.
  • jessvaughn
    Options
    Firework by Katie Perry, My teacher played this for my class the first day of school because it is a medical assisting program and we are doing our lab classes. Since this will be the hardest semester she thought that the snog would inspire us and now everyone uses it for inspiration.
  • firefighterswife58
    Options
    Killswitch engage- The end of heartache MAKES ME INSANE
    Avenged sevenfold- Betrayed
    Paparoach- Getting away with murder
  • erinnutting
    Options
    I too am new to FitnessPal. But immeditaly fell in love with the program. I am a runner and started noticing that no matter how many miles I would run I started to hit a wall where my weight wouldn't change. So I soon realized that I needed to get back on track with my eating, this helps me alot! I have already lost 3 lbs and its only been a few weeks. I am not too worried about weight loss; but it helps me feel healthy and ready to go!
    My absolute must have workout song that gets me through my "wall" is P. Diddy featuring Jimmy Page- Come with Me. I love love love this song!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    DEF!!! Keri Hilson :Pretty Girl Rock. And if you can find her version of Turn My swag on that's also a good one :)

Also Rihanna: whos that chick, Hard, only girl in the world.

anything by Eminem
  • heather7131
    Options
    I like to listen to the EDITED version of Play by David Banner. If you get the unedited...it's a whole 'nother ball game!!!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Peaches - Boys wanna be her

Oh HECK yes! That song has such a great driving beat to it!
  • lcamero2
    lcamero2 Posts: 52
    Options
    Fighter - Christina Aiguliera ... The middle of the song makes me push harder and go farther every time.
  • PeaceMusic
    Options
    I Can Transform Ya - Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne and Swiss Beatz....gotta have it!!