ive got the nibbles

Options
tonight ive jst got the constant nibbles!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    nibble on something healthy and do some jumping jacks or dancing around your house some to wear it off. if it helps any you look quite breathtakingly lovely to me. my best friend through most of junior high and high school was 4 foot 8. she never really saw herself as pretty either. beleive me when i say most people are staring at you because you are so beautiful not because you are small statured.
  • lkyeomans
    lkyeomans Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I found Chocolate Chex mix works well for me. I eat it dry and it gives me the crunch I need plus that little bit of Chocolate that I love. It is a great snack and fairly nutritious and for anybody who has a gluten intolerance, it's gluten free besides! If you don't feel like going out try some carrots or popcorn or even get some exercise in. I find that if I start exercising I don't want to ruin it with eating. Hope some of my ideas help. Good luck and remember this is a journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Littlenatt
    Littlenatt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I clean my teeth. I find that if i havnt cleaned them in the morning or at night for a good two minutes that i.m nibbling all day, anf if i clean them I'm fine.
    Try drinking something also, if you fill up on water you might not want to snack.
    Ive been having a nibble problem this week, I blame it on being a woman lol
  • 30tips
    30tips Posts: 132
    Options
    Infusions that aren´t citrus-based soothe me, though I don´t know if that will work for you...
  • 30tips
    30tips Posts: 132
    Options
    I also like eating carrots
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    thanks every1 xx