consuming delicious calories

Options
So lets say my daily goal is 2000 but I eat 4000 ill still lose weight as long as I burn off the extra 2000? do I have that correct? All in all no matter how much extra I eat I can still lose weight by exercising it off?

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Well... technically... but it's much better to be controlled in how much you eat so that you don't have to kill yourself exercising. It's actually VERY difficult to burn 2000 calories exercising in a day. Not impossible, but difficult. Certainly not something you should be aiming to do often, unless you have no life other than exercise (which would be sad...)
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Lol ikr!!!
  • april_denise
    april_denise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I agree, burning off 2000 calories in a day is very difficult. The most I've managed to burn in a day is 472. But at the same time, I don't go to the gym or own any exercise equipment either, I mainly burn off calories using the Wii... boxing really gives me a great workout. I usually try not to plan to eat double the amount of calories I'm supposed to have in a day, because there are some days when I don't really feel like exercising it all off =p (Like today, I've had a headache ALL day and it hurts too much)

But yeah, you've got the right idea about how it works.