Aloha, New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hi, today is my first day here, can anyone tell me how to enter my workout if it's not in the data base? I'm doing Turbo Fire, when I go to add it... it doesn't exist. What should I add then for my exercise? Aerobics? Or, how do I add those workouts; I signed up because I had read somewhere that a lot of people here do the Beachbody workouts and so they would be in the data base!? Today I did 55 EZ ...... great workout!

Replies

• nikitax523
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I am new to myfitnesspal also. I purchased Turbo Fire a few days ago and it's supposed to reach to me either tomorrow or Saturday. I am really excited to see what sort of results I will receive from this.

Good luck to you!
  • peanutrenee
    peanutrenee Posts: 179
    Options
    hi, welcome this place is great for having that help and support of ppl.
  • Alana808
    Alana808 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! I've been doing turbo fire about 3 weeks now and I love it!!!! It is so much fun and a great workout, you'll love it! I've lost 7 lbs so far and my body shape is changing too :) I've done Tubo Jam in the past and I love Chalean!! My husband started working out with me this past week so we ordered Insanity....I'm very afraid! ;)
    Good luck and let me know how it goes for you.
    BTW do either of you know anything about adding more calories to lose weight.... I'm trying to figure out if I'm under or over... it's confusing! I hit a plateau the last week and a 1/2 and was only eating 1300-1400 calories. So I started adding a couple hundred more calories these past couple of days... hope it works and I don't gain! Let me know if you have any insight