Hello MyFitness Pals

Aloxander
Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, my name is Vanessa. I am new to this. I am EXTREMELY MOTIVATED to loose some post pregnancy weight! I need support since I haven't been able to do this on my own.

I gained about 40 pounds with my pregnancy. I've lost 29 pounds slowly since my baby is born. He is now 10 months and I would like to loos another 35 pounds. :sad:

I have read many success stories from others here. I would like to help others and receive the help so that together we may ahieve a great result and look AMAZING :happy:

Thanks,

Vanessa

Replies

• 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Welcome,
    My baby is not 10 months but 10 years old and I am still trying to lose the 35 pounds! heh I'm glad you are trying now before your 10 months becomes 10 years. Do yourself a favore and get serious and get it done NOW. Don't be fat for the next 10 years like I did.

Deb
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Thank you! It's never too late. We're here to support each other. We can do this :happy:
  • Welcome,
    My baby is not 10 months but 10 years old and I am still trying to lose the 35 pounds! heh I'm glad you are trying now before your 10 months becomes 10 years. Do yourself a favore and get serious and get it done NOW. Don't be fat for the next 10 years like I did.

Deb

Hi me too except it took me 11 yrs then lost it due to stressful break up of relationship. Then new rlationship and contentment has helped me put it all back on again. really wood like to get back to weight I was 4 years ago but without the stress and illness
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    How are you doing Vanessa?

My new beginning is right now. Not Monday, not when I have a full stomach. Right now while I want to nibble on the smoked gouda cheese thats in the fridge calling me to pair it up with crackers and chow down! I am going to resist because I have not been very nice to myself. I am going to be good to me from now on! I want the ME back that I used to be. Here I come.

HOw are you doing Vicki?
This discussion has been closed.