whats for dinner????

Options
I love getting new ideas for meals im not sure what else im havin but i know i will be having boneless skinless chicken

Replies

• keljo05
    keljo05 Posts: 173
    Options
    I made bnsl, skinless chicken breast with a buffalo spice rub, 3oz serving. Then on the side I made a packet of shiratake noodles (only 40cals per bag, 3g carbs, almost no fat) and covered that with 1/4c of raosted garlic alfredo sauce with a few sundried tomato on top.... yummmmmmm
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    barbque chicken breast, sweet potatoes, and green beans
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im having bbq pork tenderloin in my Pampered Chef deep covered baker. only takes 15 mons in microwave and turns out SO juicy and yummy. Having broccoli, corn, wheat dinner rolls and mac and cheese for the hubby and kids. YUM =0 I love getting dinner ideas too!
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    Roast Beef with Roast potaoes and roast veggies with skinny gravy :smooched:
  • brookesready
    brookesready Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am having rosemary roasted chicken and red potatoes and asparagus.
  • BernieMBurke
    BernieMBurke Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Rainbow Trout, brown rice, and mixed vegetables.
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking Subway today. LOL
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I made my boneless skinless chicken breasts into into strips and seasoned them with no sodium taco seasoning that I got from the health food store. I am out of money until the 3rd of next month...so I didn't have everything I would have liked to put into it (veggies), but I put it in low carb, whole wheat tortillas with no fat refried beans, a little cheese, and a dab of fat free sour cream. It was yummy!
  • sallary
    sallary Posts: 8
    Options
    I usaually have chicken with lots of mixed vegetables and so it's not such a dry meal I add a sauce (I tend to cheat and add something like weight watchers mushroom soup) it saves me time making a sauce from scratch and its just as tasty and low fat!
  • _Lisa_
    _Lisa_ Posts: 61
    Options
    Tried something new tonight and it was actually really good. Black bean sauce( made with a can of black beans 1/2c salsa and 1 clove garlic) on brown rice with a little bit of mozza on top. threw it in the microwave and yummy! filling too!
  • SaraEWrig
    SaraEWrig Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My dinner recipe is coming from the "Eat Better America" website. It's Savory Chicken Stew and Vegetables. I'm <mostly> following the recipe, but instead of using Steam Fresh frozen vegetables, I've chopped FRESH carrots, celery, onion, and mushrooms and will also add sweet peas. I like this Chicken and Dumplings recipe because it doesn't call for a can of cream soup.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Baked cod, quinoa pilaf, steamed broccoli. 346 calories.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste - Turkey Chili Taco Soup. (Had it already! It was all kinds of delicious!) :)
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fat free refried beans topped with a dollop of salsa and cheese, with mixed veggies on the side. I am eating by myself tonight, didn't really feel like cooking that much.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I had sirloin steak smothered in garlic and ground black pepper. With steamed broccoli, asparagus and carrots.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :bigsmile:
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    butter chicken on tricolour (plain, spinach, & tomato) pasta spirals
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    my log is open