PARTY!!!

Options
No but seriously I go out every other friday and like to get drinks.. I'm a liquor girl.. I usually have southern comfort, washington apple, or a purple mf, n maybe wash it down with a rolling rock lol... PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DRINK

I'm doing the P90X I don't drink ALOT but I like to have between 2-4 drinks usually

Replies

• patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Those all sound like sweet drinks...I try to stick with the classic scotch and water...Anything mixed with sugar/sweet mixers for me is a no no...
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    If you like beer, Budweiser Selects are only 55 calories apiece.
  • glamazonjenn
    glamazonjenn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Rolling rock makes a light...and yes all the sweet stuff is a killer!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Well,

In general sparkling water would be best ;-)

If you are just watching calories, account for them in you eating (and log) and try to avoid the sugary sweet things. A glass of dry wine or a light beer will be about the same. A shot of the hard stuff (my favorite is tequila) will be ~ 100 calories. If you have to mix something, go for the diet coke (I know I will get slammed for this; but, it's better than excess calories from the sugar sweetened stuff!) with your favorite libation.

Note: I am not a professional bar tender or drunk so use my advise at your own risk :-)

I
  • saldridge
    saldridge Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Clear liquor with diet pop, tequila with diet squirt is really nice, gin and diet tonic, rum (I like spiced rum) and diet coke (probably your safest bet) -- otherwise light beer and wine
  • ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    vodka and diet coke. That is the best if you like liquor.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    No but seriously I go out every other friday and like to get drinks.. I'm a liquor girl.. I usually have southern comfort, washington apple, or a purple mf, n maybe wash it down with a rolling rock lol... PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DRINK

I'm doing the P90X I don't drink ALOT but I like to have between 2-4 drinks usually

rum an diet coke
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Light rum and diet coke lady!
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am a party girl and LOVE me a good shot of vodka! I either take a shot with a sugar free juice or just good old plain water chaser. Nothing with sugar...lite beer is also a good choice.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I drink vodka and grapefruit - alittle lower in calories!
  • firefighterswife58
    Options
    UUUUGGHHH I should just quit drinking LMAO...