Herbalife

Fancy_Nancy2
Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
edited September 25 in Food and Nutrition
So for the last week or so I have been getting a protein shake that use  Herbalife. I have been loveing them and I don't feel like I am missing sweets and don't seem to be as hungry. So it's easyer to stay within my calories goal.  So I am wondering if anyone elas is using there protein shake? And if you feel it has help or not. Also if its help you loss weight also? And it is worth the $$? 

Thank you. 

Replies

• jlcg
    jlcg Posts: 1
    I don't use herba life but I use whey protein in a smoothie.... (well up untill these last two weeks) I put it in my smoothie after a work out and it made me feel like my muscles recovered quicker. I did a lot of reasearch on it before I stared it.. I like it, so I would suggest giving it a try but maybe do a bit of reading about different kinds and sources to see if it's right for you.
  • Theres a radio station around the philadelphia area, one of the girls that work there started going to a place calle Narberth Nutrition (they have a website you can look up). Well I found out that Narberth Nutrition uses Herbalife so I also have been thinking about using it. They have so many varieties of shakes, they have something they can add to it to help make you feel full and everything. They've been taking pics of her progress and stuff every since she started.. I know she lost over 100 lbs in about 7-8 months... of course that is with exercise, replacing 2 meals a day w/ these shakes, keeping within calories, sensible dinner, and snacking on healthy foods.... veggies, etc. And she has a lot of weight to lose so her weight loss may be faster than most, but I do think the protein shakes work for people who have a hard time getting enough protein in their diets... so I may try Herbalife too
This discussion has been closed.