90 days on MFP!!!

Options
sashaverlene
sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
As of today, I've been using MyFitnessPal for 90 days and have lost 33 pounds!!! :drinker: Out of the dozen of things I've tried to get this weight off, MFP is the only one that has worked for me! I've been yo-yo dieting since I was a kid and the most I've lost was 10 pounds, but then I'd gain it back! When this year of college ends, I can officially say that I DID NOT gain the Freshman 15! :bigsmile: It never crossed my mind that I'd see these results other than in my dreams! BIG thank you to the creators of MFP and the users on here that have supported me the whole time! :flowerforyou:

Have any of you marked your 30-day, 60-day, or 90-day losses?

Replies

• Gr8_body4life
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is awesome that you found what really works for you! Just think how much help you can be to others who are going through the same thing you have been!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome...:flowerforyou:
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats, those are amazing results!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    thank you for inspiring me :)
  • feuerlis
    feuerlis Posts: 1
    Options
    You're fantastic and truly an inspiration to all of us.
  • sashaverlene
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is awesome that you found what really works for you! Just think how much help you can be to others who are going through the same thing you have been!

I'm referring everyone to MFP who I know is concerned with their weight. I'm also teaching family and friends about serving sizes and how to look out for certain bad ingredients other than what's in the nutrition facts. I watch The Biggest Loser and paying it forward is something that takes place on the show all the time! I definitely want to do that! :)
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You're doing so amazing! And I think it's amazing that you can say you didn't gain the freshman 15 and in fact have lost over twice that. Your accomplishments so far are certainly something to be proud of! Keep up the great work!
  • samanthastone123
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you! Your story inspires me!!!!!!!!! You go girl! Keep it up!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yay you! I think a BIG part if it is the fantastic web site..easy to manage what we eat and how much we exercise! Another HUGE part is the support of others in this big lonely world!
  • sashaverlene
    Options
    You're doing so amazing! And I think it's amazing that you can say you didn't gain the freshman 15 and in fact have lost over twice that. Your accomplishments so far are certainly something to be proud of! Keep up the great work!

:happy: THANKS Jess!!!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    My 60 was two days ago,and I officially dropped 10 lbs :)
  • robinmath
    robinmath Posts: 59
    Options
    Wow! You lost it fast too! Good for you. Thanks for sharing your success so far... Best of luck to you and your journey to a healthy you :)
  • sashaverlene
    Options
    Yay you! I think a BIG part if it is the fantastic web site..easy to manage what we eat and how much we exercise! Another HUGE part is the support of others in this big lonely world!

You're SO right! Another thing that I truly love about it is that it's not a gimmick, it's not a diet pill, it's not anything that promises something extremely outrageous! It's realistic and encourages people to lose weight the right way! I also agree that the support here is amazing!!!
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    It's working for me - not sure what the switch was that flicked in my head to make me do it this time (and stick to it!!) - but I'm pleased I found the site and all of you!! :)
  • sashaverlene
    Options
    My 60 was two days ago,and I officially dropped 10 lbs :)

FANTASTICO! And right in time for bikini season! :happy: Keep it up!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!:drinker:
  • brandip80
    brandip80 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! This is day 2 for me...true inspiration!!! I'm pumped for class now!
  • lakins314
    Options
    That is great.Keep up the good work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!