Kraft foods mag

Options
Breckgirl
Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
About four times a year, I get a wonderful magazine from Kraft Foods full of wonderful recipes. The pictures are colorful, and always makes me want to run to the kitchen and cook my way from front to back! Not all of the recipes have the nutrition broken down but most do. The recipes are simple but creative and season based. Plus you can go to their website for more great recipes. The magazine use to be free but now is a fee of $18.98 for two years. You can go to kraftfoods.com/join to get you own subscription.

Here is a sample recipe from this current issue...

Chicken Mushroom Supreme

1/2 lb. mixed fresh mushrooms (crimini and button), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup dry white wine
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
1 tsp. chopped fresh tarragon
Make It
COOK and stir mushrooms in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until lightly browned. Spoon to one side of skillet.

ADD remaining oil and chicken to other side of skillet; cook chicken 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Transfer chicken to platter; cover to keep warm.

POUR broth and wine into skillet with mushrooms; stir and cook 3 min. Add cream cheese; cook 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is slightly thickened, stirring constantly with whisk. Stir in tarragon. Pour over chicken.

Replies

• Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yummy! I know....you make this i'll being the dessert. lol
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Yummy! I know....you make this i'll being the dessert. lol

Deal! LOL
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    The website has all the recipes there so you don't need to pay for a subscription. Great site. I use it all the time.