Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Feeling lazy this week

I'm kinda worried this week because my motivation has been lacking. I'm hoping that it is just because of Spring Break and the kids are at home and taking me away from my usual schedule. Luckily, I haven't been pigging out, still sticking to the calorie allowance. Anyone else out there feeling this way?

Replies

• tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Mine to....must be spring fever.
  • MariahNS
    MariahNS Posts: 23
    I'm lazy this week trying to recover from a very active spring break! Everyone needs a few days off, just be sure to come back and get with the program. Hope you have a great break with the kiddos!
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Me too. My son had a 2 day school week followed by a 3 day school week. I'm having a terrible time staying motivated.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    I have!!! :grumble:
    It's been 2 weeks since a trip to warm, sunny Mexico and I just don't have a whole lot of energy. :yawn: I attribute it to a combination of exhaustion from the trip and having gotten spoiledf from all the beautiful weather...now it's back to grey skies and chilly temps....:explode:
    Hang in there though...this too shall pass. :flowerforyou: