Newbie!

Options
Hello!

I joined yesterday. I'm on a bridal blogging site and one of the girls posted that she's lost 48 lbs. since March with the help of this site. I've gained back about 10 lbs. in the past 5 months (I had been training for a mini-marathon and got down to 147. When the race ended, so did my diet & crazy excercise.), and I know I'll be so disappointed if I get to my wedding day still wieghing 157 or *gasp* more! So far, I'm very impressed with the HUGE database of food. I know that journaling will help to keep me honest! I'm not new to the diet scene, but hopefully, I'll get there this time. My goal right now is 135!

-Betty

Replies

• Bjsamps
    Options
    Hello!

I joined yesterday. I'm on a bridal blogging site and one of the girls posted that she's lost 48 lbs. since March with the help of this site. I've gained back about 10 lbs. in the past 5 months (I had been training for a mini-marathon and got down to 147. When the race ended, so did my diet & crazy excercise.), and I know I'll be so disappointed if I get to my wedding day still wieghing 157 or *gasp* more! So far, I'm very impressed with the HUGE database of food. I know that journaling will help to keep me honest! I'm not new to the diet scene, but hopefully, I'll get there this time. My goal right now is 135!

-Betty
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Don't think of this as a diet...it's a lifestyle change. If we don't change our habits, we fall right back into them once we reach our goal. Welcome to MFP & best of luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm new too (just joined five minutes ago, in fact. Lol.), and I know what you mean.
    I have a pretty strict diet, but today I slipped up on it, so I joined this site.
    Best of luck to you, hun!
    xx
  • angievan26
    Options
    well I am not really new. I was on this site for a few months before but I seemed to get side tracked. I need someones help so that I do not do that again. I need to lose 90 pounds to be at 120. anyone that is willing to take on a challenge let me know.