hoping this works

Options
Hello everyone! I am trying something new after our weight loss group at work disbanded. I have lost 25 lbs on the other program and am looking for something to replace it. I look forward to chatting with everyone and let me thank you in advance for your support and in turn pledge to support you.

Replies

• pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry your group has broken up, I hope you can find some encouragement here. Good luck to you, you can have my support. :)
  • nelldia
    nelldia Posts: 3
    Options
    good luck and welcome... :)
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    I think you've come to the right place. Granted, I've been here all of one day, but the topics, blogs, and people? I can't imagine it NOT working. Good luck to you, friend me if you'd like. :)
  • vprime
    vprime Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm hoping this works also. I have been procrastinating way too long. I have at 55 to 60 lbs to lose. I just started mfp on Monday and I am liking how it tracks everything and calculates. I"m hoping to get to my goal by the end of the year, but hope for sooner than later. I have to be in a wedding in June of 2012 and at 46 I want to look good again... haha Hope you all have good luck and I am hoping to stick with it this time and not get discouraged.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I'm sorry to hear that your group broke up. But the people on this site are awesome. I've found more support here than I have ever had in my life and it just makes me want to prove that I deserve their support so it's making me try to do better on eating and I get all guilty if I don't do my exercises and have to do them so that everyone will see that I did it and be proud of me LOL
    If you want to add me feel free, I'd be glad to be supportive!
  • joanipowell
    joanipowell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I think you will enjoy this. I sure have. Good luck and feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • karawanya
    Options
    Hello welcome to myfitnespal, my group is coming to an end as well. So welcome and CONGRATS on ur loss