New here

Options
LacyS78
LacyS78 Posts: 10 Member
Hi Everyone,

My name is Lacy.

I am 32,married,currently ttc, RN at a prison.
I have gained and lost tooooo many times to count and I am tired of it. Oh yeah and I am a full time student also. No stress right ? :wink: I am so ready to be a mom, but I know I need to lose weight in order to make a healthy baby. My husband and I have been together almost 13yrs/married almost 10yrs. I need a lot of support. I can't find anyone around me that is ready to do this so I am reaching out to my internet friends. In the past I have had to immerse myself in losing weight, but I know in order for it to work I have to find a balance and learn moderation. I look foward to getting to know you all.

Replies

• Kia84
    Kia84 Posts: 5
    Options
    I just signed up for this site. I recently did a 21 day fit body boot camp which has helped jump start my motivation to finally get in shape. I'm starting at 244 and working my way down to 175 or 180. I'm excited for this journey because I know it will be a lifestyle change. I plan on following the Abs meal diet plan with my fitness plan, so I am hoping to see some awesome results. I'm just tired of not being happy with the way I look when I am the one who has control over it. I would love to make friends on here to keep me motivated and help keep myself accountable.