Newbee

Options
Hi have been seriously cutting back for two weeks and have managed to take off 10lbs. Have always struggled with my weight but this year the numbers have just kept climbing and i have got into the yo-yo mode of taking some off and then putting more on. At the heaviest i have been in years and not a happy bunny. Found this site by accident and feel that there is more chance of getting to my goal if i have a supportive forum and everything i have read so far indicates this is a great site. I have not did any exercise since early march as having problems with hips and hope that i can get back into gym soon as got physo tomorrow.

Replies

• banannie12
    Options
    Hi have been seriously cutting back for two weeks and have managed to take off 10lbs. Have always struggled with my weight but this year the numbers have just kept climbing and i have got into the yo-yo mode of taking some off and then putting more on. At the heaviest i have been in years and not a happy bunny. Found this site by accident and feel that there is more chance of getting to my goal if i have a supportive forum and everything i have read so far indicates this is a great site. I have not did any exercise since early march as having problems with hips and hope that i can get back into gym soon as got physo tomorrow.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Glad you are one of us! You will do great!
  • banannie12
    Options
    Thank you and well done on your weight loss. Gives me hope:smile: