Trying again !!

Options
Was introduced to this and really want to lose weight, have tried everything. Looking for any help I can get.
If anybody needs a diet buddy , I would love to have one.

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I'll be your buddy.
  • breannatrevs
    Options
    hey there, i'm feeling so hopeless and really need to get my weight in order.
    i need to lose 60 pounds! I feel like i have tried everything and I am dying to succeed.

Tomorrow I will start my new way of life and healthy eating but I need support buddies!
  • iraidatheseeker
    Options
    welcome aboard!! this is an awesome site and im sure you'll def get all the support you'll need :wink:
    feel free to add me if you like! :wink:
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! I'd be glad to be your buddy!!
  • jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Options
    Have you considered finding a local workout buddy? Check out WannaBuddy.com. The site is dedicated to connecting locals who share a passion for healthy lifestyles. With a database of over 8,000 weight loss centers, 6,000 gyms, thousands of parks and trails, and over 100,000 upcoming events (all searchable by zip code) there is a lot to enjoy. You can find a buddy at WannaBuddy.com, I did!
  • tyrie
    tyrie Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome! You're in the right place...I need help and encouragement also! I'll be your Bud:wink:
  • bwneau
    bwneau Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome aboard.
  • Krkoch82
    Krkoch82 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am right there with you. I've been a diet (some kind or another) since I was 16 and I'm still trying! I would love a diet buddy - we will succeed!
  • Kelrose78
    Kelrose78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds just like me. Would love to succed with you !:smile: :
  • Kelrose78
    Kelrose78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know how it is to feel hopeless, Lets lose that feeling and succed !!!
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! If you need more buddies I'd be more than happy to be there for others lol. If we have each other to lean on for support it would make this that much easier (and MFP makes it simple itself)! Even though I feel like I'm getting the hang of it, I know there will be those times when I'll need support, or need to give it, so I'm glad to buddy up with anyone who appreciates a "well done" or "great job" when warranted! So again, welcome, and lets get through this together guys =D
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Would love to be a source of encouragement for you or anyone else...anyone is welcome to add me as a friend!! Good luck everyone!