Hi there!

Options
I decided to finally lose weight when I woke up one day and had stretch marks on my stomache. I was tired of looking back at pictures when I was in high school thinking about how great I LOOKED. Why should I look my best for only 4 years of my life? So far I have lost 10 lbs and am ready to go!

Replies

• canadianchickie
    Options
    Hi Stephanie - I am new too. I hear you- I am pumped to return to my 'normal'... and look great! I have been trying super hard to lose weight, but in the past three months I haven't dropped a stitch! anyway, hoping that the food journal will help, and all the advice on this site.
    Good luck!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far Im hope you find this site a helpful tool in your weight loss journey, it sure has been for me!! Feel free to friend request me
  • bellefleur
    bellefleur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I am new to this site also, I started on Sunday and hoping keeping the food journal will help me find out what I need to change in order to loose those stubborn 30 pounds. I've been workiong out 4 to 5 days a week and eat healthy but can't seem to loose any weight. I need support tot continue on this journey and to be healthy. Good luck and let's do it together.
  • Darrickb
    Darrickb Posts: 27
    Options
    I have been using the mobile app for awhile and just started using the site found lots of good tips. I am liking this a lot you will too. Good Luck