self intro!

Options
ive been using this as an app on my iphone for a while. i just recently started going to the gym pretty hard core. i spin 3 times a week and lift weights in between. i have a 2 year old son who is the love of my life. im divorced and in a relationship with a guy who is also getting back into the gym. my goal weight is 120 but i really just want to work at getting cut up. i just recently put on a bathing suit for the first time after 2 months of going to the gym and counting calories and i was very pleased!! dont have the self discipline that most have to actually diet diet but using this program helps me focus on whats healthy and what isnt. good luck everyone!!

Replies

• deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Welcome.......and good luck to you to. Sounds like you are doin a great job.
  • hobbseashaddow
    Options
    I luv it!! You are on a Massive mission and all the luck to you...... Im hoping after i loose my initial weight of 10kilos i can then focus on really stepping it up and start on the cutting faze..... So good luck and i will be interested on how you go....