I WAS ATTACKED LAST NIGHT!!!

Options
2bFitNTrim
2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
It was just horrible!!! Late last night, the house was quiet and everyone was in bed except me. I wasn't very tired yet, and was up later than usual. Most of the house was dark, but there is one light over our kitchen sink that stays on all night, every night. It's just enough light for anyone to move around if they need to get up in the middle of the night without hurting themselves.

Anyway, I walked into the kitchen quietly, stepping carefully so as to not wake anyone. SUDDENLY, out of nowhere, I was attacked!!! At first, it was just one, then two...then, a whole bunch of OREOS making their way to my mouth!! It was so scary, just one right after the other!!! Well, I didn't want to choke to death, so I had a big glass of milk. But they kept coming & coming, crumbs everywhere!

This morning, I seem to be fine. I survived. My family didn't seem to notice anything wrong this morning, and I was too embarrassed to mention it. :blushing: I was quick to wipe up the few little crumbs that would've spilled my secret.

After last night, I've come to one conclusion: Oreos are EVIL! :devil:

Replies

• AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    LOL - Thanks for the laugh this morning. I needed it. I hope you beat them back next time they attack!! :ohwell: :grumble:
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Oreos are among the evil, it's true. That's why they wear black hats. :)
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Too funny! That is how I feel some days! Thanks for this, I needed a good laugh this am.!! Have a great day!
  • bethpuma8
    bethpuma8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I got attacked by girl scout cookies on Tuesday night!
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    LOL ..... :laugh:
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the first laugh of my Friday morning. I've been attacked by those evil oreos in the past. DAMN THEM TO HELL!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Dang things. Sneeky little buggers! Hope you got 'em all, they'll know you're tough and they won't be back! :tongue:

Love the photo by the way. So cute! Yours?
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hahaha... nice one!
    I get cravings like that.. but then I tell myself 'you don't really want chocolate.. chocolate's horrible.. it tastes disgusting.. blech'. And I manage to not eat it :).
    Ooh another way to not eat after dinner.. brush your teeth and go to bed :) sleep makes it all go away!
  • lovinlife71
    lovinlife71 Posts: 230
    Options
    I agree! Oreos are my addiction...can't even go down the cookie isle at the store as they may jump into my cart!!!
  • AndraSales
    Options
    I'm normally attacked on a daily basis by something evil trying to get into my mouth!
  • _LA_
    _LA_ Posts: 111
    Options
    Yikes! Better get them into lockup quick!
  • brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    That's terrible!! so glad you're ok!! LOL
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Double stuff....MMMMMMMMMMMM.......Double Stuff
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    OMG.. you are hilarious! haha.. thanks for the great morning laugh!!!!
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Balls!~ that was hilarious!
  • jo_lewis
    jo_lewis Posts: 1
    Options
    Too Funny! Thanks for the laught:laugh:
  • Shawna1080
    Shawna1080 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    lol Thanks so much!! This was a beautiful way to start the morning! I am glad that you are okay this morning and that your family suspected nothing =D If they ask.... Blame it on the cat!!! LOL
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: love it :smile: pleased I dont like them they taste so weird ,I will probably go to hell for saying that now :laugh:
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Darn those oreos...the chocolate and the golden! Oh, and I can't leave out the Toll House chocolate chip cookies you pop in the oven!! I'm definitely right there with you not to mention the 3 children that I have that love them oh so much!! lol