12 Week Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
Who's up for it?! A 12 week challenge, starting tomorrow, Saturday March 25! I know it's short notice but I just thought of it, and have an end date for exactly 12 weeks from tomorrow. I leave for a vacation that day and would like to lose another 30 lbs by then. So who's with me?! :flowerforyou:

I'll send the winner a post card and small souvenir from our vacation :)

ETA: Winner will be based on percentage lost, not number of pounds lost

Deadline to sign up is tonight midnight PST!

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I need some more motivation for sure!!! I'm in!
  • amylary
    amylary Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am in !! I wanna loose another 15-20 by then !!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Sign Me Up!!! Getting in shape for my 10th Anniv Cruise with my dear husband in July!!!! What do you need us to do?
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    K, I'm in.... Gots more than a few to lose ;)
  • Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • lacaution
    Options
    I'll love to join. What do I have to do
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    me to
  • Whitefox77
    Whitefox77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in, what do I need to do? My first challenge on here, so not 100% sure, but any motivation/competition that I can get I will take!
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm in but like previous poster this is my first challenge here and not sure what I need to do.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    sure, why not LOL
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in but like previous poster this is my first challenge here and not sure what I need to do.

Yeah That
  • Adriennenicole1987
    Options
    I am in too, but dont know what to do also
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm in. I have a class reunion around that time and would love to drop another 35 pounds or so by then.
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i need this too! LMK what i need to do, besides lose the weight :)
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    count me in! I am like everyone else what needs to be done?
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    Count me in! I'm with several of the others above & this will be my 1st challenge so please give us some details on what we need to do. I'll also be leaving for the beach that day that the challenge is up so I'd like to loose about 30 lbs. by then. YAY ... let's get this thing started! =)
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I should have given directions! Sorry!

Ok, our weigh ins will be every Saturday, starting with tomorrow. You will be required to take a photo with weigh-ins on Week 1, Week 6, and Week 12. The photo will be of your scale (just to keep people honest) with a certain word written on a piece of paper next to your weight on the scale. I will let you know the word to use the day before the weigh-in. For instance, for tomorrow's word we will use the word Motivation. So, write down the date and word on a slip of paper, post it on or next to your scale and take a picture with your weight tomorrow. To post a photo, upload it to photobucket (or a similar website), copy the url for the Image code. Paste that code in your post, you will have to change the capital IMG at the beginning and end of the code to lowercase img for the photo to work. I will work on getting a spreadsheet going so we can all see where we stand!

If you fail to post your picture on those weeks by midnight PST the day of the weigh in you will not be eligible to win the overall competition, but can still participate if you wish :smile:
  • Adriennenicole1987
    Options
    I weigh on my WII will that work for a scale if not that is fine