What is your goal for today?

Options
Eating, exercise, cleaning, finishing a project? It can be anything!

Mine is to stay within my sugar range. I can eat within my calorie range, but my sugars are always way too high.

Here is my meal plan to help me with my goal

B - 1 slice of toast with 1tbs peanut butter
S - green smoothie w/ spinach, frozen blueberries and raspberries
L - whole wheat pita with 1 egg and 2 egg whites w/salsa
S - 1oz cheese with a fruit
D - chicken tortilla soup

I don't know how many calories that is yet, but I will enter it in after I get my kids to school and see where I need to change any foods.

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Getting two children to London on the train and getting to a funeral without bawling my head off. I am keeping things simple today.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    The same as yesterday! No cake!

(Have cake at every turn tempting me and have succumbed a few times!) I managed not to have any yesterday and so far today, so good!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    to not eat the girl scout cookies i just bought.....i ate a whole pk on thin mints yesterday....no problem ugh.....but i wasnt feeling so good after ward so im sure i wont touch for awhile.......
  • skyski_tige
    skyski_tige Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    10,000 meters on a rowing machine - Check!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    3-5 mile easy walk while my car is in the shop (to keep me away from the vending machines lol), then a run of somewhere around 6 mile run after I pick up the kids from school.
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I WILL find time to run today!
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    60 minutes of cardio, even if it's half-a$$ed because i'm exhausted. an hour of writing. oh and staying out of the kitchen from 11 PM - 7 AM. that'll about do it for me today, i think.
  • tanisha36
    tanisha36 Posts: 20
    Options
    It's FRIDAY!!! I would have a cheat day today but I had some drinks last night and I think those maxed me out for the weekend. UMMMM Vodka, Peach Snapps and Cranberry juice...yummy;)

My goal for today is to watch my sugars and sodium intake. Have a great weekend!
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    my goal is to poop, you heard me poop. I weigh in every Friday but have to try and poop first because I don't on a regular basis. Once I poop then I feel I can then weigh myself. After that I have one job until 2:30 then a little break before I go to my part time job until 10pm at a pizza place....so I will also be watchign what I eat there. I limit myself to one 10 inch pizza made on a cracker thin crust that I make myself, limited cheese and lots of veggies...sometimes some chicken, and I log every bit of it :o)
  • tjlbg1984
    tjlbg1984 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My goal for today (as well as the weekend) is to not go out to eat!
  • lexis0911
    lexis0911 Posts: 50
    Options
    My goal is to not binge today... i haven't been so good about that the past few days and i know the scale is going to show it come monday.
  • mindy71183
    Options
    My goal is to not drink tonight when we go out to a pub for dinner with friends. I am going to stick to water while my DH and our friends drink. I drank enough last weekend for the next month. :)
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Today: no junkfood
    Weekend: get through the weekend and stay under my calorie goal
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Stay under my sodium!!!!! this is one of my daily goals!

bake a delicious cake or cupcakes for my fiancee's birthday (and limit myself to one small piece or one cupcake all weekend)

get an hour of exercise in