Bad Eating Weekend Turned Into A Good Week After All!

Options
dimoul
dimoul Posts: 137 Member
I had a bad eating weekend, (so bad I went "off the record" because I couldn't track it all....) so I wasn't expecting much this week in terms of weight loss. But I stuck to it the rest of the week and, amazingly, I'm down 3!

So don't give up if you have a bad day or two or three... Hop back on!

Replies

• RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    I had a bad eating weekend, (so bad I went "off the record" because I couldn't track it all....) so I wasn't expecting much this week in terms of weight loss. But I stuck to it the rest of the week and, amazingly, I'm down 3!

That happend to me last week! I think its becuase it shocks you body... thats what my hubby said and he's a fitness guru =]
  • zcuffe
    zcuffe Posts: 22
    Options

That happend to me last week! I think its becuase it shocks you body... thats what my hubby said and he's a fitness guru =]

I'll back that up. I've heard that spikes in calories/carbs/fats/etc... can actually help to kick start a stalled metabolism. Twice so far in my weight loss, I have hit a wall for about a week, had a day of "screw it, I'll eat that bowl of pasta" and suddenly the weight starts dropping off again. I think the key is to not get lax on the exercise on the say that you treat yourself to a less-than-healthy meal or two.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!