Any advise on how to lose my arm fat??

Options
I am half way to my goal I have like 15 more pounds to lose. I have lost a crazy amount of inches all over my body but my arms are still the same as when I started. Does anyone have any advise on how to lose my arm fat? Will it eventually come off? :sad:

Replies

• CurriedGrasshopper
    CurriedGrasshopper Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we can't target fat loss... or I'd be ordering all of mine to come off my thighs :laugh:

But you can do exercises to build up the muscles in your arm so that as the fat melts away, definition comes through! It'll come off, just give it time, keep up the strength training and cardio and you'll get results!
  • mariasfitness
    Options
    We workout to a Jackie Warner dvd and she targets the shoulders and arms. I see results in my arms and shoulders. Good luck.
    :bigsmile:
  • candygrl1980
    Options
    Use hand weights (free weights is what I think they are called). Good to keep by computer because if you are just sitting there you can take the 3lb weight and do arm lifts every so often for toning!! Push ups are good too, I probably cant do those until I lose a tab bit more weight but worth a shot!! GOOD LUCK, I know I will have to do the same thing when I lose my weight, so excited!!!
  • jene77
    jene77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the advise.... I just get so impatient :grumble: I'm going to try the weights