Cool Moment

Options
Once a year my wife and I go through our wardrobe and eliminate things we are not using (we do it for the kids too). The items usually gets passed on to friends and family or gets donated to Goodwill.
This year I had to get rid of 6 pairs or pants, three pairs of shorts and numerous other items. I love the pants but they simply are way too big! That was a cool moment for me.
I hope you too can experience the joy of shedding your "big" clothes!
Keep fighting!

Replies

• amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    AWESOME & Congrats!
  • B140
    B140 Posts: 56
    Options
    Congratulations!
    My husband and I were just talking about this this morning. He tried on a nice dress shirt that used to be kinda tight in the neck and now it's like a tent. So exciting to see the changes...but it stinks to have to give up the expensive clothes (or the favorites). :tongue:
  • zcuffe
    zcuffe Posts: 22
    Options
    nice!! i'm actually experiencing something a little different at the moment. *luckily* i kept all my clothes over the past few years, even though most were way to tight. now, as i'm easing into my smaller figure, i'm able to pick out things i haven't worn in years and throw them on. it's like christmas! once i get to my goal weight, i do have every intention of cleaning out the closet and donating everything with an "X" in the tag :)
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!