Memorial Day Challenge

Options
Hi,
I wanted to start a challenge. By Memorial Day, I would like to lose 18 pounds. I would love for others to join me.

Eileen

Replies

• bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Count me in I would like to lose 19 which would get me to ONEderland and Ill friend request you too
  • Tinan76
    Tinan76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get to my goal weight by then two. Count me in. I'll start on Monday. HAHAHA
  • RSNOW08
    RSNOW08 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey would love to take it
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i am in i would love to even loose 15 lbs by then
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome everybody. boy, that was fast. My current weight is 278.2 so I would like to get to 260 by memorial Day I am also doing Nutrisystem.

Eileen
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am in too ! What days are going to be the days that we weigh in on ?
    My current weight is 210
    And my memorial day i would like to be at 195 ! We can do this !
  • Codygirlslim
    Options
    Good for you! That is TOTALLY doable! I am in! I am going to shoot for my ONEderland too though. That's 25l bs for me by Memorial Day. (I have medical reasons for getting this all off as quickly a possible, while still doing it correctly.) 18 lbs will be a snap on NutriSystem. I have done that before and it was REALLY helpful with portion control (which I could do well to remember right now! lol). You are awesome! Please friend me anyone who would like to for the purposes of this challenge, or just because you would like to! A gal can always use more friends! :)
  • lpkitty
    lpkitty Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm in, I'd like to lose 15 by then.
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to lose 15lbs. I'm doing Zumba every night for 45 minutes and so far seeing results. :D
    I will weigh in tomorrow as usual and give a current and goal weight. We can do this!
  • kris1085
    Options
    Oh i love doing the Zumba also i have Zumba for the wii !
  • kris1085
    Options
    I wanted to post that i was at 207 this week ! I lost 3 pounds since last week not sure when the weigh in days are !