For Plain Water haters

Options
AdoraK
AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
I want to let people know that I have found a great way to get your water in when you have trouble with it because you hate plain water. I went shopping this weekend and found Mio Liquid Water Enhancer. It has ZERO calories, no fat, no carb, no Sodium. I bought it at Wal-Mart and then found another flavor at Hanafords. It comes in 6 flavors, berry pamegranate, fruit punch, mango peach, peach tea, sweet tea, and strawberry watermelon. I tried the Fruit punch today and I am already ahead today for my water intake. I hope the other flavors are a good. Has anyone else tried this yet?

Replies

• abray84
    abray84 Posts: 55
    Options
    No but I will absolutely look for these next time I go to Walmart. Where abouts did you find them at in Walmart?
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to try those.

Does it take a lot to get the flavor?
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to try it. Is it expensive?
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Does it have sugar if so how many grams per serving please
  • AdoraK
    Options
    No but I will absolutely look for these next time I go to Walmart. Where abouts did you find them at in Walmart?

I am not sure, I think it was in the section that has things like the power Ice tea mixes.
  • AdoraK
    Options
    I've been wanting to try those.

Does it take a lot to get the flavor?

It only takes one squeeze for one 8 oz's of water. The flavor is not strong or over powering like I find Crystal light. I think it add just the right amount of flavor, and you can alway adjust it to what you like.
  • AdoraK
    Options
    I have been wanting to try it. Is it expensive?

The one from Hanaford cost me 3.99. I not sure how much it was at Wal-Mart. It makes 24 serving so only .17 cents per serving.
  • AdoraK
    Options
    Does it have sugar if so how many grams per serving please

Nope no suger

http://www.facebook.com/MiO

This is a site on FB about it.
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My fiance came home the other day with a bottle of each flavor of Mio. I was thinking this could be a good, sugar free, zero-calorie substitute for Crystal Light. I have to say, I was majorly disappointed. I found there to be a significant fake aftertaste, and I'm not someone who is usually bothered by artificial sweeteners. That said, my fiance absolutely loves several of the flavors, so it's definitely worth a shot if you're looking for something to add to your water without adding sugar or calories.
  • Skigoddess
    Options
    How about adding a splash of REAL juice?...... Just an idea!
    Juices are best cut with water anyway, so how about reversing that and cutting the water with a few tablespoons of REAL juice?