How many rounds of 30 day shred do you do?

Options
How often would you say you do the 30 day shred? A few times a year, once a year, everyday..lol I'm thinking of doing my second round of 30DS in the summer. I'm closing in on my final week here and like the results so far, although I've lost about 1.5 pounds so far into it since the first half my eating was out of whack.

Replies

• WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    When I do it I go the full 30 days, this'll be my 3rd time in the last year and I intend on doing it one more time right after this in preperation for summer:wink:
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am going to do it again, probably when I get finished w ith it (if I don't start her ripped dvd) with larger weights and doing more of the non modified positions. Just a thought. I also incorporating pilates in now, so hopefully that can keep my body guessing some.
  • Zerita1
    Zerita1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WSPkxYX2Xc

There's three levels all roughly 30mins long you do level 1 for 10 days level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days = 30day shred
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    As you know, I'm currently on my second round. First one was in January. I'm thinking of switching it up after I finish this round and trying her Ripped in 30. I'll probably go back and forth between that and the Shred, besides my running, for the duration of the year. I'm determined to get toned & feel great! :)