Nearly at weight loss goal tips for the next stage. ?>HELP??

Options
Ok so... I had a 12 months goal.

First 6 months - To Drop from 15.5 Stone to 11 Stone.... In the first 6 months i lost 5 stone by becoming a vegitarian and by jogging as well as taking some suppliments. (10.5 stone at this point - i cried when i weight myself realising i had met my goals)

Month 6 to 10 - I took a break from it all plus the weather got bad so i stopped jogging, my diet had changed and i got used to all these new foods n veggys so was still eating them, but allowed the junk food to creep back in a bit have a bit more balance. I put a stone back on (so back to 11.5 stone) but didnt mind as long as i could monitor it and keep it here. I went to the gym for one week and i instantly lost that stone, it kinda freaked me out at how rapid it was so i havent been back n my weight creeped back up.

Months 10 to 12 - I started using the myfitnesspal app on my new phone and found it to be really useful. So i've decided I want to get rid of another stone, shouldnt be too hard, i just need to cut my calories a little, increase my protien and excersize more, im pritty much sedintary most of the time. So ive been going brisk walks for an hour, now the weathers better ill start jogging again.

So that was last year up till now.....

The next 12 months is what my friends are calling "Project Lautner" you know Taylor lautner from those vampire movies... can't say im a fan, but apparently I need to get ripped like him :P and he did it in no time for his film role. hmmmm... but with all the help in the world probably.

So i know nothing about building muscle... and im scared ill get fat again. :/
so who wants to chat n give me some pointers n tell me how to go about it. im a total NOOB

:P

Replies

• smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    create a profile. It's free.
    There are a ton of helpful articles, lifting plans, nutrition plans and supplement ideas there.
    I go there for advise all the time.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    and NO - it's not an over night happening - it's going to take you a while to look like that....FYI
  • Wyot25
    Wyot25 Posts: 12
    Options
    Cool ill check it out xD
  • Wyot25
    Wyot25 Posts: 12
    Options
    Bump - any more help out there?