Mini Success -22 Pounds w/ Pics

Options
THISisTARRAN
THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
Hello, thanks for reading about my mini success. Up until I lost 22 pounds I kept telling myself self it was probably just water weight & I thought one day I would wake up and I'd be back to 262, well so far that hasn't happened LOL. Now I am to the point where I believe in myself and my journey! 25 pounds lost is so close & so it 30 & then 40 is right around that corner! I'm amazed, just have to be positive and it will all work out. Well anyhow, I don't really see any differences, so I thought maybe this would make me feel like I have accomplished something & maybe someone else will be able to see a difference...so here goes...

262 in the Red Dress
meredb4.jpg

252 Red Dress
merednow.jpg

248 Jeans Side
tarranphone3-2011349.jpg

248 Red Dress
tarranphone3-2011353.jpg

239.8 Today
tarranphone3-20112122.jpg

239.8 Today
tarranphone3-20112123.jpg

239.8 Today Side Pants
tarran22.jpg

Collage
tarranphone3-2011349-1.jpg

So there I am... all exposed. LOL- Let me know if you see any changes... I think I pretty much look the same... So- now you see why I thought it was all water weight. I'm convinced that pictures don't tell the story... its all an angles game. :) Thanks for the feedback!

Oh and btw...I'm also kind of realizing maybe that red dress isn't the greatest thing to take an pic in to see progress.

Replies

• thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow You look great!!! Congrats on all your hard work!!! :smile:
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah- Plus I'm 5'7'', but I wish I was short! 22 pounds makes a huge difference on a shorty! :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Great job! You may need to get a new dress though - that one's too big now! :happy:
  • dadsgirl87
    Options
    Congratulations! I do see a difference. Especially in this pics!
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    you can totally see a difference! good job!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    You look amazing. The dress now looks kinda loose, don't you think... Great lost.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look great, amazing what a difference 22 lbs can make. Great work, keep it up!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference...if you look at the 1st pic and the last pic in the RED DRESS...look at how it fits you in your hips!!!!!!

And I concur...might show more of a difference if you wear more form fitting clothes...it'll be more obvious!

Keep doing what you are doing...it is working!
  • mrslondon
    mrslondon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fabulous! You can really see the difference, you are an inspiration to all of us here!!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    AND...put those 2 pics of you in jeans side by side...you should SEE a difference!!!!!!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Get rid of the red dress!!! It is now too big:) I see a huge difference even in the muscles in your legs!! Great job!! You look fabulous!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Woohoo doing so great girly! :smile:
  • Dmonique85
    Dmonique85 Posts: 112
    Options
    Great!!! and your bum looks GREAT in those jeans now. Keep up the good work!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    You can tell, your doing such a great job! I agree ditch thed dress!!!
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can definitely see it in your stomach and face :)
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I can tell! U look great! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that red dress needs to be taken in. Definitely looking a little loose on you these days :) It looks like your posture has even improved!
    Keep up the good work! Pretty soon you will be looking at your before pics and wondering.."Did I ever really look like that?"
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You are shrinking all over - great job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrocksMommy
    BrocksMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    BIG differance!! sooooo time for a new dress now!!!! :)))) Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!