Hi there!

blobby10
blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm trying MFP for the first time after seriously failing at Weightwatchers. I would like to lose around 20 lbs but can't seem to shift it. I exercise a far bit - 3-5 x 3 miles running per week, 1 x circuit training, 1 x zumba plus 4 miles of dog walking for 5 days out of 7. however much or little I seem to eat I can't shift the weight. Have given up chocolate and sweets for Lent but wasn't really eating them anyway, given up biscuits and don't have them in the house, ditto with bought cakes.

So here I am, hoping that the wise and wonderful fello MFP ers can help!

I'm 42, 5ft 9 weighing 12 stones. Mother of 3, work full time doing desk job, love outdoors.

Looking forward to getting to know you all,

Blobby xx

Replies

• Sounds like we are in the same boat..kind of. I quit smoking in November an d weight just piled on. I exercise a little-not as often as you but at least 3-5 times a week. I have never had a large appetite and I was still gaining weight. This site has helped me track my food, It is amazing how much sugar and fat is in a lot of "healthy" foods. I am now learning to get creative in the kitchen, loosing a little at a time and learning what my body needs, My big issues: eating late at night, too few calories, and too many empty calories but not enough fiber or protein. And scourer water-do not like it but started drinking weak tea. Welcome to this site. Feel free to add me as a friend:smile:
    34, mom of 3, was working now going to school at night
This discussion has been closed.