day 9 and 10 of being accountable

Options
So tuesday is my weigh in day and I didn't lose anything- I didnt do that good with my eating yesterday at all I didn't work out either so it wasn't a good day all around- Today I decided to lower my calories since I didn't get any results after a week even though my workouts have been sparadic in the week my calories still have a deficit so something should be happening- So I am within my calories today I didn't workout I had a bad bad day but did alot of walking today at work and alot of up and down in stairs in high heels enough to make my calves burn. I think im just gonna focus on my calorie limit and my water consumption then try to ease into my workouts

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    So tuesday is my weigh in day and I didn't lose anything- I didnt do that good with my eating yesterday at all I didn't work out either so it wasn't a good day all around- Today I decided to lower my calories since I didn't get any results after a week even though my workouts have been sparadic in the week my calories still have a deficit so something should be happening- So I am within my calories today I didn't workout I had a bad bad day but did alot of walking today at work and alot of up and down in stairs in high heels enough to make my calves burn. I think im just gonna focus on my calorie limit and my water consumption then try to ease into my workouts
  • bonniedo1
    bonniedo1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I hate to exercise. I joined a gym and all I got was arthritis in both knee's. I didn't want anything to do with mfp but my sister was doing well on it and I am alot heavier then she is. I started on MaY 19th and have lost 33 lbs. I started out at 302 and felt every pound of it. I can't stress how much I hate any kind of exercise, but I walk just the same. Of course my sister says we are walking leisurly, but I am walking as fast as I can. The weight is coming off slowly but it is coming off. I don't weigh myself every week. I may wait 2 or 3 weeks and just lose 1 lb. I am doing this for myself and as long as you tell yourself that you can do it, you will do it. Believe me, if I can do it anyone can do it.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I hate to exercise. I joined a gym and all I got was arthritis in both knee's. I didn't want anything to do with mfp but my sister was doing well on it and I am alot heavier then she is. I started on March 19th and have lost 33 lbs. I started out at 302 and felt every pound of it. I can't stress how much I hate any kind of exercise, but I walk just the same. Of course my sister says we are walking leisurly, but I am walking as fast as I can. The weight is coming off slowly but it is coming off. I don't weigh myself every week. I may wait 2 or 3 weeks and just lose 1 lb. I am doing this for myself and as long as you tell yourself that you can do it, you will do it. Believe me, if I can do it anyone can do it.

I know how important exercise is- i used to do it 6 days a week for months then i took 2 months off (huge mistake) and now i can't seem to get my groove back- I dont know i have been thinking about joining some classes to shake things up i like to be active i was active as a kid and i always run around with my kids and play with my husband but i need higher impact cardio. Thanks though and wow keep up the good work on your weight loss. I just have to lose the 7lbs i gained since my husband came home but i decided to set myself a new goal and get to my ideal weight so thats what i am doing--