New to this and my progress so far...

Options
I just joined MFP and started to make a positive change in my life by eating healthy and exercising 3 to 5x a week. I tried many different type of "diets" before but I never seem to commit to them and most importantly, it never works!! So now I decided to really make sure this will be part of my life and hopefully MFP will keep me motivated. I'm new here, this is my first time posting pictures of myself...so embarrassing but here it goes.....

I apologize if the pictures are horrible, again I'm not a big fan of being in pictures. Also, feel free to add me!! :-D

This was taken May 2010 on my graduation. (I'm not sure how much I weight but I believe it should be around 165lbs to 170 lbs)
29735_1348480985530_1036470098_30825423_383823_n-1.jpg

So I decided to wear the same outfit today....and it's a little loose on me now!! I've also been noticing that my jeans are loose on me to the point where I can take them off without unzipping or unbuttoning it. (I currently weight 159 lbs here)
photo-1.jpg

I know it'll take some time to get to my goal but I love feeling healthy and having ENERGY!!!

Replies

• tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations & keep up the good work. It is always exciting to see the changes that you are working towards!
  • monpenhat
    monpenhat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm the same way about pictures. I am not new to myFitnessPal, but am just now to try again, I am hoping it works. Good luck on the rest of your journey.:smile:
  • swtkay31
    swtkay31 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you for all your support!!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up he great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!