Size 12 to a size 8!!!!!

Options
So today I weighed in and I have officially lost 22.5 lbs since December 1st! When I first started dieting and exercising I was a dress size 14 and a pant size 12. Today I went to Kohl’s just for sh*ts & giggles to try on some smaller clothes. I am now a comfortable size 10 dress and size 8 pants!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!!!! Just wanted to share my success!!!!! :]

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • tkslp
    tkslp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is great!
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Can't wait to get down to a 10....I'm finally getting a bit to small for 12s, I want to get to 10s....I don't think I can get down to an 8, i've got wide hips.
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Good Job
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Such a great reminder of why we do all we do to get healthy and stay fit! Great job!!
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! I started at a 12 in pants (10 now) on my way to hopefully being an 8 sometime soon, so you're my inspiration!! Keep up the great work!
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    WOOHOO! Can't wait to get down to a 10....I'm finally getting a bit to small for 12s, I want to get to 10s....I don't think I can get down to an 8, i've got wide hips.

Wide hips arn't a bad thing!!!
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!!!
  • RoniDoll
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the support!!
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
  • msdominique1
    msdominique1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats... :happy:
  • RoniDoll
    Options
    Wonderful job!! I started at a 12 in pants (10 now) on my way to hopefully being an 8 sometime soon, so you're my inspiration!! Keep up the great work!

Thank you! Its so rewarding! I was almost in tears in the dressing room! LOL!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait until I'm in the single digit sizes!! ;0)
  • foleykm22
    foleykm22 Posts: 32
    Options
    sooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job!!!!!!!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!!
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I know how that feels! I went from a 22 to a 6/8 Good job!!!
  • RoniDoll
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I know how that feels! I went from a 22 to a 6/8 Good job!!!

Wow thats amazing!!!
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Wide hips arn't a bad thing!!!

No they aren't...I just won't see the results my SIL got. I've embraced them over the last 15 years (still wish I could get to an 8 though). :-)
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is fantastic!
  • b4bena
    b4bena Posts: 23
    Options
    Awesome job! Very cool, I wanna do that too, would you share how did you do that? I am gonna buy my next jeans when i lose a size or two...and I badly need it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!