My first week I lost 2 pounds!!!!

Nichole1017
Nichole1017 Posts: 41 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I just weighed and I'm at 292.8 so I rounded it to 293. I'll be honest and say it wasn't a good week, so just imagine if I stick to it everyday??? I love this website and it keeps my mind focused and I check it often. Thanks to everyone on here for the support and encouragement! Its nice to meet "real people" just like me, ya know? I gotta keep on truckin!:happy: :happy: :glasses: :glasses:

Replies

• Nichole1017
    Nichole1017 Posts: 41 Member
    I just weighed and I'm at 292.8 so I rounded it to 293. I'll be honest and say it wasn't a good week, so just imagine if I stick to it everyday??? I love this website and it keeps my mind focused and I check it often. Thanks to everyone on here for the support and encouragement! Its nice to meet "real people" just like me, ya know? I gotta keep on truckin!:happy: :happy: :glasses: :glasses:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: awesome job on your first week....yup....keep it up and you'll be amazed at the continued results in your energy level, inches lost (don't forget to measure!!....it may be the one thing that gets you through a plateu week) and much more:drinker:
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    I'm so happy for you Nichole!!!!! Keep up the good work. Do you want to walk tomorrow?
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Nichole,

Congratz on the weight loss. Every little bit helps. I am just starting out again it seems like. My sister told me about this website and I :heart: it. I can't believe how many people are here and everyone is so nice.

Keep up the good work and you have a friend if you need to talk . Have a great week.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
    Nichole,

Congratz on the weight loss. Every little bit helps. I am just starting out again it seems like. My sister told me about this website and I :heart: it. I can't believe how many people are here and everyone is so nice.

Keep up the good work and you have a friend if you need to talk . Have a great week.
  • way to go...that positive attitude will do wonders...
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Way to go. Just keep up the good work. And remember you are going to have good days and bad days. We are just trying to make the good ones out number the bad ones. You can do this.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.