SIze big butt to size 5

Options
pammyxjean
pammyxjean Posts: 21 Member
Hi! Im Pam! I recently realized I had reached my weight goal, just though Id share a bit. I had my first son In Dec of 07 and my second son Jan of last year! My pre-pregnancy weight was 125, and I ended at 172, after I had him Im guesstimating I was 158 maybe more at the start of my journey in Feb 10' I wish I had a better before pic but I cant even wear the jeans I had. So its taken me a year to lose the weight and TONE up. I cannot believe how tone I am. Thanks all to beachbody and Turbofire. Ive been doing Turbofire for about 6 months now, I change it up with different things but my base wo's are turbofire. I have never been in such great shape in my life, even when I was 117 in highschool. I can wear a bathingsuit and be OK, so CRAZZY! Sucks I cant post a pic, but its ok... I want to be a personal trainer someday amoung other things, but Im just really stoked, just wanted to share. Im going to buy my first pair of size 5 juniors jeans soon... so excited!!!! Thanks gals and pals!

Replies

• Slughunter
    Options
    Good for you. Keep up the work and don't forget the payoff. To mix it up. Give Russian Kettlebells a shot. Simple excercises, though they REQUIRE a perfect form to prevent injury. Start with no weight, then as your confidence and form look good. Add
    a weight. Your body will be awesome solid, NOT BIG, lean and strong. If you've been doing Beach Body things, I had the Insanity DVD's, you've already go the cardio ability for kettlebells. Dragon Door is the site to get all the knowledge, though. Youtube has all the excercises explained (look for the videos with the highest hits). The two excercises to begin with, for roughly one month, sometimes longer, are the 2 hand swing and Turkish Get-ups. Just look those up. You'll see.
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Great job and keeping at it! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!