Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful; great job!
  • dawnelaine96
    dawnelaine96 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm always so amazed at how much younger people look when they've lost significant weight.
  • geri25
    geri25 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    great job
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love it! You look great.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I see you are working towards a 5k . . . good luck!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I see you are working towards a 5k . . . good luck!

Thank you! I am scared. It's something that has been on my bucket list (well a half marathon is but gotta start somewhere). I wasn't going to sign up until I had trained and knew I could do it but I knew I would never sign up so I just did and that is motivation to try to train. I'll admit I've went running 3 times :/ My goal is to make it in 45minutes. I ran/walked 2.5miles the other day in 25 minutes so I feel encouraged.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done great......:flowerforyou:
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!
  • ukq727
    ukq727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME :bigsmile:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    loving it! you look awsome Sarah
  • chylom
    chylom Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing ! Youve done great !
  • breannatrevs
    Options
    I honestly must say that your success and the others on this site is soooo inspiring.
    There is no better feeling than actually seeing those pounds and inches just shedding off!!!
  • blueyed_girl
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! You look amazing! What a difference. Keep going and you will meet your goal weight.
  • TheTomatoQueen
    Options
    Fabulous. You look wonderful and so happy. Baby seems to love you no matter your size. Lucky girl.
  • aimlow
    aimlow Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I hope you have nice new wardrobe of clothes to show off your great figure.
  • aimlow
    aimlow Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I hope you have nice new wardrobe of clothes to show off your great figure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!