*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #12 3.25.11

Options

Replies

• whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Last week: 192.6 lbs
    This week: 191.2 lbs

Loss of 1.4 lbs!! I'm so close to getting into the 180s! My original goal was to get there by March 1st, but I pushed it back to April 1st to make it more achievable, so hopefully I'll meet this one!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    You ladies better rock it out! That is what I am talking about!! Awesome results thus far! I am so proud of you all! Dang!
  • whittrusty
    Options
    WTG everyone! Another great week!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    LW: 178
    CW: 173

Say whhhhhhat?! Woo Woo go girl!
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Last week 247
    This week 243

That is right, 4 pounds, technically I'm counting it as 1 pound lost as the last week was lots of water weight - but hey, I'll take every little bit I can get off that scale!!! - my goal is to get below - that is 27 pounds gone since I started my journey 11/1/10...It's slow, but it is steady with a couple of bumps in the road -

The key is don't throw in the towel because YOU ARE WORTH IT and don't you ever let anyone tell you any different!!!!

Love to all the S2Sers - but please send me some sunshine!! - we got another foot of snow this week - Since when did Wisconsin become the new North Pole??!! - LOL :)
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    LW: 174.6
    CW: 173.8

I'm in a slowdown and should write about where I stand in the discussion thread! But it's ok -- my body is catching up with its new lifestyle, and I'm happy with my eating (mostly, see other thread).
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Options
    Hi all! I am at 188.8. It feels good to be in the 180s! My husband reloaded my computer, but didn't save my favorites - can someone provide the spreadsheet? Not the weigh-in one, but the one with the results. Thanks!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Hi all! I am at 188.8. It feels good to be in the 180s! My husband reloaded my computer, but didn't save my favorites - can someone provide the spreadsheet? Not the weigh-in one, but the one with the results. Thanks!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Auxe1cQx0-KYdEx1Z0RnVXRfUEUzWUZjazV3ZXVzWWc&hl=en&authkey=CJum5OMJ#gid=0

There ya go!
  • whittrusty
    Options

Woo hoo! I can't wait to be there! Congrats!
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello Sunshiners :drinker:
    Hope you all had a great week, but even if you didn't, pls focus on today and tomorrow will be easier
    Take one day at the time

LW 174.8lbs
    CW 172.2lbs
    Lost 2.6lbs
    :heart:
  • psychojenn
    Options
    LW: 181
    CW: 177.6

3.4 loss!! i am unbelievably happy:)
    i havent been here since before my pregnancy 2.5 yrs ago.

Im just not having a good feeling about this week.. woke up with a cold this morning:/
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    LW: 182
    TW: 181

Down 1 pound and very happy with that considering TOM is here. Ugh!!!

Amazing losses this week ladies!! So proud of everyone!! :happy:
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I'm down 1.6 pounds to 193.2. TOM is also here, so I am stoked!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Helllllo Sunshines!

Wow, everybody is doing so amazing I am so lucky to be inspired by all of you. Thank you!
    LW: 211.1
    CW: 210.2 I reached, well almost my goal for Easter. Bring it bunny!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    152.2 this week! 3.2 pounds gone!:smile:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    WOW, everyone is doing FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the works ladies!!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This is where fantastic stops...

I gained 4 lbs this week. I don't even know how it is possible to have gained THAT much. I knew I would probably gain something but never in my wildest dreams did I expect to see these numbers. Ugh. Anyway- here it is.

LW 202
    CW 206
  • Krys_T
    Options
    This is where fantastic stops...

I gained 4 lbs this week. I don't even know how it is possible to have gained THAT much. I knew I would probably gain something but never in my wildest dreams did I expect to see these numbers. Ugh. Anyway- here it is.

LW 202
    CW 206

It is probably water weight...you have been doing fantastic, so I'm sure there is no way you gained that. Just chug the water girl and you will knock it right out of the park again.
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am really struggling with my body.....it was a struggle to get to 10 pounds, then hard to get to 15 and now I am struggling to get to 20 pounds....
    I have been doing decent workouts, I get usually 10 cups of water in if not more. I do good on my sodium most days.. and am usually under my calories too..... I have a high stress life with a disabled hubby, my body just loses and then gains....and TOM is terrible as most of you experience.... I am very bloated right now but no TOM yet and gained 1.3 pounds and while I know it is probably water weight it still is so frusterating!!!!! I bought some green tea today to see if that helps with some water retention....I suppose I could add more fruits and veggies but I do pretty good on this too.
    I wish I could say all my struggling is due to TOM but it doesnt feel like it, I wish I understood my body better...
    I am working out and being healthier more than I ever have been and I know it is not easy but Geeeezzzz !!!!!!

The only idea I really have is to try eating all my exercise calories because that is something I don't do.....

Anyways, Thanks for listening!!!
    Keep up the hard work Snowflakes