Hi From Michigan!! :)

Options
Hey, I'm Misty from Michigan. I am 30 years old, married with 2 kids. Looking for some fellow MFP users to share some motivation and support. I have a long way to go in my weight loss journey, but I'm taking it one day at a time:) Good Luck to everyone and feel free to add me!!

1029651.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• baby81girl2003
    baby81girl2003 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello from Mi also! (Lansing area) Welcome, and good luck!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am from Michigan as well :) Welcome to MFP!! You will love it here! :)
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Welcome! I'm near Grand Rapids.
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from Michigan as well. Hope you are staying warm!!
  • xxquzme
    xxquzme Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome from michigan also. This is a great tool for resources. Feel free to reply on topics that you are educated on and take time to listen about those that you could use more knowledge about. Pretty much everything that you need to know is on here already. Take some time to research and you will be successful. Enjoy.
  • texasguy
    texasguy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi From Texas, but a Huge Michigan Fan. go Blue!!! Lets hope Hoke can turn this thing around. I have been to 2 Michigan bowl games. Texas vs Mich Rose Bowl and Mich vs Nebraska Alamo Bowl. 0 Wins 2 Losses :(
  • misty_68505
    Options
    Hi From Texas, but a Huge Michigan Fan. go Blue!!! Lets hope Hoke can turn this thing around. I have been to 2 Michigan bowl games. Texas vs Mich Rose Bowl and Mich vs Nebraska Alamo Bowl. 0 Wins 2 Losses :(

That's funny I was raised a Spartan fan, my husband is die hard Blue and we just moved back to Michigan from Lincoln, Nebraska...lol!!
  • misty_68505
    Options
    S.W. Michigan hear, near Kalamazoo:)
  • misty_68505
    Options
    *here*
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    There's way too much UofM talk in here, lol. GO GREEN!!
  • baby81girl2003
    baby81girl2003 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    GO GREEN! No Les Miles..boo hoo! lol I liked the job Rich was doing, but of course I'm a STATE fan ;-)
  • misty_68505
    Options
    MFP needs a "Like" button...lol
  • aprilcox
    Options
    Just wanted to say Hi! I'm coming at you from Milford and I'm new to the group. Already talked my husband into joining us too, so you may see him on here soon. We have 2 kids (2 and 6) and we're trying to get ourselves in shape. I want to get my body back and show my kids how important taking care of ourselves is too. Anyway, just thought I'd drop a note and introduce myself. Just wondering, are there any Geocachers out there too??
  • bjean0
    bjean0 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in mi too add me
  • bjean0
    bjean0 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Like :)
  • hyonkers
    hyonkers Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm from near Kalamazoo and would love a buddy to stay accountable to. :smile:
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    MFP needs a "Like" button...lol

Totall agree!!!! And hello from Arizona but a native of Traverse City, MI. Will be visiting this summer...yeah for escaping this heat for a while!!

Linda
  • suszieq55
    suszieq55 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in michigan too..Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also from MI (Port Huron area)! I'm going to add you!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a southern chic and welcome aboard!!! I do see we have about the same amount of weight to lose. Good luck and you've come to the right place!!