Don't you hate it when........

Options
JanerZzz
JanerZzz Posts: 276
You peel a yogurt foil cover back and it rips, leaving you to get yogurt all over your fingers!!!!! :sad:

What little things irk you?!?!?!

Replies

• tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    When hubby leaves every cupboard door in the kitchen open. (literally) Drives me insane!
  • Steveeee
    Steveeee Posts: 62
    Options
    I must admit, when my yogurt covers rip when I am peeling them off, it drives me insane.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    When people take things that don't belong to them and don't put them back.

Who knew my extremely large running gloves would fit my 120 lb teenage daughter? What these were yours?

Grrrr....
  • TamDTam
    TamDTam Posts: 115
    Options
    when I sit at my desk at work with the non-approved tea kettle on my desk boiling water and I go to rip open my package of instant oatmeal ( obviously not carefully) and the oatmeal flies everywhere
  • cosmo30
    cosmo30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    When hubby leaves every cupboard door in the kitchen open. (literally) Drives me insane!

Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou for letting me know that I am not alone in getting irritated with this 'open door policy'. Today before leaving to work he left our fridge door open!!! Can someone be that preoccupied??!!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    When my husband silently farts just before i walk into the room. He feel the need for me to "enjoy" the smell with him!!! Ugh :sick:

Like come on light a match already!
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You meticulously pick out the containers of best-looking berries, spend inordinate amounts of money on them, open the container at home and find that all of the berries in the middle are moldy. :angry:
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    i bang my head on the microwave oven door that my dh left open...
  • JanerZzz
    Options
    When I'm spacing out in a grocery store and come home with parsley and not cilantro! GRRRRRRRR
  • audbbgirl
    audbbgirl Posts: 83
    Options
    You meticulously pick out the containers of best-looking berries, spend inordinate amounts of money on them, open the container at home and find that all of the berries in the middle are moldy. :angry:

That just happened to me yesterday
  • Rekeca
    Rekeca Posts: 5
    Options
    My husband leaves his dirty clothes on the floor, just inches from the hamper.
  • Rekeca
    Rekeca Posts: 5
    Options
    I hate that tooo........
  • audbbgirl
    audbbgirl Posts: 83
    Options
    When my husband and daughter over fill the trash can and instead of taking the bag out and putting in a new one they just keep piling till I take it out....erks me beyond belief
  • JanerZzz
    Options
    :mad: When I find dishes in the sink with crusted over food, because it was OH TOO HARD to at least turn the water in and let the dishes soak!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My husband has two jobs in the house. Take the trash out and do the dishes.

There are some dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher when I did them yesterday morning. Guess what are still sitting in the sink. FOUR dishes. Seriously.

The toilet seat being up in the middle of the night.

People who talk on the cell phone when they are in a public bathroom.

The fact that I currently have over 10 bruises on my legs and only know where ONE came from. >.<
  • BridgetteFLA
    Options
    When the men in the office fill the soap dispenser with water (instead of going out to the storage and getting our gallon jug of soap and refilling it) and I got to wash my hands and the watery soap comes squirting out all over my shirt! BTW I am not sexiest it is men in the office doing this b/c I work with all men and I know I don’t do it!

BTW nice post, I needed a laugh on this Friday with a long weekend of work ahead!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    When I take my pup out, he runs around for an hour, comes inside, and promptly takes a big poo in the middle of the kitchen....
    and then I irk myself for picking him up and telling him its ok instead of scolding him!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Not gonna lie, I've fallen in before. YUCK! hahahah!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    when you can't get to work because some damn rebels blew it up!! :laugh: :laugh:

Really what I dislike strongly is jackwads using cell phones at the movie theater. The call is not that important 99.99% of the time.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

Not gonna lie, I've fallen in before. YUCK! hahahah!

I have multiple times. From everyone from my husband to growing up with two brothers it was regular thing.