NSV

Options
Today is a good day. This morning i tried on a skirt that i had bought in December for my university interviews. When i bought it i couldnt do up the zip and because i didnt have the time to take it back and exchange, i kept it. I wanted this to be a goal. It was only two inches or so too small about the waistband, and i needed something to give me the ,motivation to keep going. When i tried it on this morning to my utmost shock it fit. The zip went up without a fuss and i could do up the button. It's still a little tight,but...nothing describes how i feel now. Nothing at all. I've been here at MFP 10 days people 10 days. The eight pounds that i've lost is the most that i have ever lost.
And it's all thanks to you guys especially my friends, without the support that you've all given me i wouldnt have gotten this far.
At the moment i'm on top of the world.:bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: but there is still a long way to go.

Replies

• oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats...NSV's are AWSOME!!!!!!!! I agree, this site offers great support and encouragement on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend....I too need as much help as possible to get this done. I joined this site this month and i've already lost 10 lbs :happy:
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling. Well done
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    Awwwww, that's great!! I know the feeling!! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • zjohanna
    zjohanna Posts: 5
    Options
    Great job! What does NSV stand for?
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    NSV= non scales victory
  • Lulumaguloo
    Options
    Great Job! That does feel good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!