restaurant choice

Options
trecha
trecha Posts: 23 Member
I am going to Bennigans tonight and just need quick input on what to choose?

Replies

• lbarnett300
    Options
    Their spinach chicken salad is 428 calories.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Spinach Chicken Salad (Bennigan's)
    Serving Size: 1 salad, Calories: 428, Fat: 18.9g, Carbs: 25.4g, Protein: 42.2g
    Turkey O'toole (Bennigan's)
    Serving Size: 1 sandwich, Calories: 505, Fat: 19g, Carbs: 66g, Protein: 41g
    Baked Potato Soup (Bennigans)
    Serving Size: 467 grams, Calories: 302, Fat: 7g, Carbs: 50.6g, Protein: 10.6g
    Guiness Glazed Bacon Cheesburger (Bennigans)
    Serving Size: 1 Burger, Calories: 915, Fat: 48.5g, Carbs: 41.6g, Protein: 65.3g
    French Onion Soup (Bennigans)
    Serving Size: 1 (273g), Calories: 337, Fat: 13.6g, Carbs: 39.4g, Protein: 13.9g
    Honey Mustard Sauce (Bennigan's)
    Serving Size: 2 tablespoons, Calories: 100, Fat: 5g, Carbs: 10g, Protein: 0.5g
    Chipolte Burger W/O Bun (Bennigan's)
    Serving Size: 1/2 lb., Calories: 761, Fat: 64.6g, Carbs: 8.2g, Protein: 41.2g
    Ultimate Baked Potato Soup (Bennigan's)
    Serving Size: 467 g, Calories: 302, Fat: 7g, Carbs: 50.6g, Protein: 10.6g
    Apple Pecan Salad (Bennigan's)
    Serving Size: 1 cup, Calories: 176, Fat: 13g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 0g
  • emiya
    emiya Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've never been there, so my answer may be useless/generic.
    But salads with the dressing on the side, or any sort of grilled meat, fish, or bean dish.
    Avoid the butters, breads, and ask for your veggies steamed instead of anything else. (This option sorta sucks because they just microwave your veggies, BUT it's better for you...)
    And don't worry about sounding anal or being "that person" who orders these uptight meals. Your health is far more important.

That being said, if you don't go out for dinner very often, indulge and enjoy it~!
  • trecha
    trecha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thanks for the information
  • cmmull67
    cmmull67 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've never been there, so my answer may be useless/generic.
    But salads with the dressing on the side, or any sort of grilled meat, fish, or bean dish.
    Avoid the butters, breads, and ask for your veggies steamed instead of anything else. (This option sorta sucks because they just microwave your veggies, BUT it's better for you...)
    And don't worry about sounding anal or being "that person" who orders these uptight meals. Your health is far more important.

Agreed, but make sure you tip extra for this. Making the kitchen and wait staff work harder is not going to win favors if you don't reward them for it. Unless you give them incentive, your health is worth spit to them...