Biggest Loser Kinect XBox

Options
I just purchased the Biggest Loser Kinect and tried it today. Has anyone else tried it? How do you like it? I am curious how accurate the calories burned are... I just did the fitness test... I was very out of breath/sweating by the end of it and it says I only burned 76 calories:(, I guess I am more out of shape than originally thought.

If you use it, do you do the peronalized fitness program or all the other workouts? Any results seen from it?

Does anyone else find the red comments as frustrating as I do? :)

Replies

• SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I bought the Kinect about a week ago along with Dance Cental. Its fun and it tells you the amount of calories/mins you've done. Anyhow how is the Biggest Loser game? I was thinking about getting it but wasn't sure.
  • Rachel_wa
    Rachel_wa Posts: 20
    Options
    I just read an article that the Kinect games calories burned are based on the amount of movement that is done for the exercise. It's based on a platform of low, moderate, and high body movement not based on body weight and height. Becasue these games don't take into consideration the body size the calories burned may not be accurate for your body type. However, I have the Your Shape: Fitness Evolved by Kinect and love it!!! Stick to it and the results will come.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Well with Dance Central theres a workout mode where you input your weight. It does go by that along with the movements you do. I actually start sweating after 20 minutes of doing it, plus I've lost 2 pounds this week from jogging and performing those dances :)
  • crutherford1205
    crutherford1205 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's neat to know about Dance Central! I have that, but have only used the battle mode in it. I'll have to try that! Good job with the 2 pounds!