Size 12 to a size 8!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good for you....that is awesome. I am getting close to doing the same thing. I can't wait to reach my goal weight, get new clothes and throw all the old ones away because I never plan on needing them again. Keep up the good work.
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    size 8 is my ultimate goal. i was that 6 yrs ago before kids but working on getting back there. went from a 18/20 to 16 in year so i know its possible
  • mom2claudia
    Options
    Great job!!

On a similar note, I went from wearing a size 16 with the zipper flap sticking out because they are too tight to wearing a size 14 with the zipper flap sticking out because they are too tight. LOL!
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    thats fantastic!!!!!!! i am just stating to really need to go buy a smaller size!!! soooo exciting!
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great work.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! What a great success!
  • kallen02
    kallen02 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow thats an inspiration for sure. Good job it gives me more motivation to keep going.
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    congrats to evryone on your weight loss!!!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thats Great...Congrats on that awsome loss......:)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    aww fantastic girl!!
    i'm currently down from 14 pants to 10 pants. i know the excitement you must feel
    *high five*
  • SWEETNESS60
    SWEETNESS60 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment and may you continue to have the success you seek!!:bigsmile:
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    congrats! I know exactly how you feel because I went from size 12 to 8 too, which is where I'm at right now :) Go us!
  • fifrocks
    fifrocks Posts: 14
    Options
    i have wide hips as well. they are 1 foot wider than my waist. I shop at eddie bauer and they make pants for us curvy women called the blakely fit and i love it! i started at a 14 and am now down to 6.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!