Bored!!! Help!!! Pics of what I did so far.

Options
So I have no idea how to use this site other than track my food and its helped so much in the past 2 months b/c i lost 44 lbs. but im getting bored, and I cant stop bc "its a change of lifestyle" but im dying for a garabage plate and some beers!!!
I hold my weight really well but i have a alot more to lose. I had 2 kids with in 2 years, back to back so im just trying to get back. just playing with posting things.

Before:embarassed: Yikes!! How did I let myself get this bad!!!!!

DSC_4091.jpg

After :smile: better but bored, and need to keep going!

me-2.jpg
Full Body Pic
38968_1543763192186_1178181961_1630148_4453443_n.jpg

Replies

• Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow! You look great(: you're doing so well!
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Woah...... :love:
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    WOW looking good!
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    You look like a brand new and happier person! Great job. Maybe add more friends if you are getting bored?
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing differnce and you have the prettiest eyes ever!! So jealous!!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    WOW great job keep going you are doing great
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    YOu look great...try utilizing some of the tools. I like setting several goals like getting my BMI down and seeing some of the charts are nice and motivating to keep going. You can do it...
  • fit4lyfe7
    fit4lyfe7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    How the heck did you lose 44 lbs in 2 months...the healthy way? Your secret please...
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!! p.s. I love the yellow dress!!!
  • Shelbyhartman
    Options
    I give myself a garbage plate now and then. Not very often. Maybe every two - three weeks I have one meal where I just don't worry about the calorie count AT ALL. I know that even by going 500-600 calories over my usual day's intake it's NOWHERE NEAR the damage I used to do on a daily basis.
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    Sexy :wink:
  • dbona13
    dbona13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i dont know how to add friends, b/c everyone has different names???
  • dbona13
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing differnce and you have the prettiest eyes ever!! So jealous!!
    awww, thank you:)
  • memekinz
    memekinz Posts: 6
    Options
    You look great!! Keep going girl!!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Have a beer girl!!! If you don't start giving yourself a FEW (key word) things you want here and there you'll be climbing up the walls!!!! You look fantastic!
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome and look great! Love that yellow dress! keep up the great work! :)
  • dbona13
    Options
    i exercise like a nut! i do it everyday without fail about 45 min on elliptical, and weights every other. i also am staying away from white carbs, and doing low fat, cutting my portions. i live on veg, chicken, greek yogurt, and fruit.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and are doing a great job so far. But don't get bored and give in now. Give yourself a day to enjoy a beer or two, or a "garbage plate" as you call it, but get back to it. If you are getting bored, change it up a lil bit. A different type of workout, or different types of food, but still healthy. Look for some new recipes involving your favorite foods to change things up. If you want a fun workout, that is fun, I would recommend the xbox kinect, most of the games are really fun, and you dont even realize you are working out. Good luck with everything, I hope you continue your success.
  • memekinz
    memekinz Posts: 6
    Options
    Can you give me some tips?? I just started and have to lose 50lbs. so lost! LOL
  • jennajoehro
    jennajoehro Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mmm...garbage plate. Are you talking the upstate NY kind or another kind?