I wanna be a Yummy Mummy

Options
Hi all you wanna be Yummy Mummy's out there! I would give anything to be able to wear lowrider jeans and a T-shirt and not worry about my *kitten* showing. Not to mention a bikini, now that would be sweet! No really, I just want to fit comfortably into my clothes again, not have a overhang on all my pants. I'm lucky that I didn't get any streach marks from my pregnancy, so if I can lose the weight, my stomache will be flat. The thought brings a smile to my face! :smile:

Replies

• squamishgirl
    Options
    Hi all you wanna be Yummy Mummy's out there! I would give anything to be able to wear lowrider jeans and a T-shirt and not worry about my *kitten* showing. Not to mention a bikini, now that would be sweet! No really, I just want to fit comfortably into my clothes again, not have a overhang on all my pants. I'm lucky that I didn't get any streach marks from my pregnancy, so if I can lose the weight, my stomache will be flat. The thought brings a smile to my face! :smile:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20lbs so far. ANd my overhang have kinda gone down. I told my husband today that my belly button is no longer sad it is just frowning. :laugh: You can do it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • HippyChx
    HippyChx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome I have lost all my pregnancy weight plus7 lbs. I am in the best shape I have ever been in. Good luck to you and welcome.
  • bellmom627
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I am totally with you on all your stuff. I've lost a LOT of my overhang and have gone down a size in jeans since joining this site. I have stretch marks, but I'd still like to get rid of the muffin top and get some abs :)

Go Moms!