For those doing Jillian's "30 Day Shred" ...

Options
how do you enter in your workout for exercise? i just started the DVD today and am having some trouble deciding how to enter in my work out!
also - did you notice a big change doing this work out? i knew i was out of shape but didn't realize HOW BAD it was until today! i was panting about halfway through the work out!!! eek!

Replies

• hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    I entered it as Circuit Training to begin with, then got a HRM and it wasn't far off what MFP allowed for circuit training
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Most people told me to log it as circuit trainging-general.
    Girl, I will be doing day 8, level 1 tonight and I still can't make it through all the cardio! I may have to stick with level 1 a little longer than 10 days...
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yep, like everyone else has said, I also log mine under cardiovascular "circuit training". It pretty much states the same calories as my Bodybugg so I go with it.

I'm on day 5 Lvl 1 and I'm starting to feel pretty good doing it. I actually got through the whole workout without stopping today...NSV for me. :bigsmile:

After day 3, I stopped being sore on Lvl 1 so I might move on to lvl 2 by day 8.

But when I started, I thought there was no way I would make it past lvl 1. LOL

Good Luck!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    This workout is AWESOME! I feel difference after this first week for sure. Take a look at jkamommy's pictures...she has had such an amazing change! She's made me keep it up! LOL.
  • missmeagan89
    Options
    Oh boy that jillian is awesomely crazy! I mean, ive finished the second day so far today and man do I hurt!!! And thats only level one! lol! Good luck to ya!
  • laurakrowe
    Options
    thanks! it's kicking my butt but i'm loving it! even my daughters (ages 5.5 and 3yrs old) started doing it with me (they liked the jumping jacks!) and after a few minutes they left the living room and went back to playing! haha
  • laurakrowe
    Options
    thanks! it's kicking my butt but i'm loving it! even my daughters (ages 5.5 and 3yrs old) started doing it with me (they liked the jumping jacks!) and after a few minutes they left the living room and went back to playing! haha
  • laurakrowe
    Options
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh boy that jillian is awesomely crazy! I mean, ive finished the second day so far today and man do I hurt!!! And thats only level one! lol! Good luck to ya!

I felt the same way but stick with it and you'll be surprised how different you feel by the end of day 5. :happy: