trying something new

leesh07
leesh07 Posts: 13 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! My name is Alecia and I'm new to my fitness pal. I got my friend Jill to join me on here but she's already way ahead of me! I'm just sick of hating the way I look and having no motivation to get fit, even though you would think I could do it myself with how unhappy I am. So here I am, ready to try something new and hopefully get the results I'm looking for. I don't know if I have a "set goal" but I just want to get to the point where I'm comfortable with myself and able to wear a tank top in the summer and not cringe at my arms. I'm always looking for new friends so feel free to add me! The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up and boy am I good at that!! :)

Replies

• oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Welcome....this site is just the place you are looking for!!!!! I've been here for a few weeks and the motivation and support you get is awsome!!!!!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Welcome! You are going to LOVE this place!!! Its amazing for motivation and support! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • BeckyWBT
    BeckyWBT Posts: 5
    I just started also. I have lost and gain three times now in my life. It keeps getting harder. Each day is another day. Don't sweat it. As long as you stick with it you will loose the weight. The longer it takes the more likely it will come off. You can not give up.

:smile:
    5934207.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • aghall
    aghall Posts: 25
    Welcome Alecia :) Everyone is right, you're gonna love this site! It helps me keep motivated. You track your food so u can keep track of your calories. It's great. Good luck to you and stay motivated!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.